[MR] SCA Housing & Relocation Czar

Karen Banks anothergreenwell at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 17:27:27 PST 2001

If you are looking for a permanent place to stay in
the DC-metro area, I have some friends who are looking
for a third person with whom to share their 3-story
town-home.  Because these people are so cool and the
room rent is so cheap...$350 per month...I thought my
SCA buddies should claim first dibs.  I have lived
with these guys before and I can personally say,
living with them was the best housing situation I have
ever had...really considerate folks with swords!
This is a very nice brick town-home 5 minutes from the
VRE and 30 minutes from D.C.  Normally, I would not
post such things on this list, but since it seems so
many SCA folk are currenlty relocating, I thought
someone in our group should benefit. Just let me know
if you are interested and I can have them contact you.

Have a super New Year! - Karen of Ponte