[MR] 12th NIGHT RESERVATIONS!

Heather Kriebel Heather at Kriebel.com
Sat Dec 29 08:30:11 PST 2001

Greetings all!
As 12th night fast approaches, inquiries are flying about as to the
reservation status.

As of Saturday 12/22/01, feast has sold out at 400 persons.

Currently I have a waiting list of 20-30 persons for feast.  If a gentle
has not gotten a spot for feast and has been added to the waiting list,
he/she will be contacted.  To be added to the waiting list, please send
the off-board payment of $7 to the reservationist and enclose a note
denoting such.  Gentles will be added to the waiting list in order of
receipt of payment.  On the day of the event, unclaimed feast seats will
be opened to waiting list gentles at 3:00 pm.  At that time, gentles on
the waiting list will need to be near troll to claim a seat if one
should be available.  If a gentle should not get a seat at feast, there
are several restaurants within a short distance.

Currently off-board reservations are at approximately 50 gentles.  The
site has a limit of gentles in the building.  Off-board reservations
will be capped at 300 people.

Please feel free to email me with any questions.

In service ,
Amalia