[MR] Youth fighter program

Burgin.Deborah at epamail.epa.gov Burgin.Deborah at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Dec 5 10:12:44 PST 2001

Greetings everyone,

I suppose this is as good a time as any to announce in the Tavern that
the efforts are already underway to start a Youth fighter program in
Atlantia.  A very successful preliminary interest meeting was held at
Unevent this past weekend, and the rough draft proposal was submitted to
Their Majesties and Officers.   Another interest meeting will be held at
Twelfth Night to apprise everyone of our progress.

There is a discussion list for people interested in participating in the
Youth program.  It's address is Atyouth at yahoogroups.com.  You can go to
the yahoogroups website, look up Atyouth in the directory and sign up.

If you have any other questions, please contact Lord Galen at
stan_harmon"at"hotmail.com or myself and we'll be happy to help.

Thank you,

Gisele