[MR] Musicians for Dancing

ThatUrsula at aol.com ThatUrsula at aol.com
Wed Dec 5 10:40:08 PST 2001

Hello.

To expand on my previous announcement, I wanted to make sure that musicians
interested in playing at Ymir are aware that Ymir (in Wake Forest, NC) is on
the same weekend as the Atlantian Dance Symposium (in Lusby, MD).  That is,
8-10 Feb 2002.  The two events are about 275 miles apart (about a 5 hour
drive, depending).

Also, if you're interested in playing for dancing for other events, you may
want to consider volunteering to play or even to organize the musicians.
Details for *some* of the upcoming events with dance are listed here ===>
http://www.geocities.com/ursulastuff/calendar.html  if you know of any that
are not listed there, let me know.

Ursula