[MR] Boffer Weapons tournament at Toys for Tots.

Michael Houghton herveus at Radix.Net
Mon Dec 3 06:09:07 PST 2001

Howdy!

On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 11:14:48PM -0500, Hawke5705 at aol.com wrote:
[snip]

> Due to changes in the Kingdom Earl Marshal's policies announced this
> weekend at Unevent, Boffer Weapons are not permitted at any SCA
> functions until the new Youth Marshal program has defined standards and
> policy.  Unfortunately, this means that we have to cancel the Boffer
> Weapons tournament at Toys for Tots.

! Could you (or someone) expand on those remarks? Does this mean that we
will finally be getting a real Youth Fighter Program? My boys would love
an opportunity to do this without having to go to the East Kingdom (from
whom they hold Youth Fighter Authorization Cards).

yours,
Herveus
--
Michael and MJ Houghton   | Herveus d'Ormonde and Megan O'Donnelly
herveus at radix.net         | White Wolf and the Phoenix