[MR] Boffer Weapons tournament at Toys for Tots.

Donald Wagner polearmed at att.net
Mon Dec 3 07:24:56 PST 2001

Greetings!

There is indeed a movement afoot within the Earl Marshal's office to
establish a Youth fighter program.

It won't happen overnight, but Giselle and Galen formed an excellent
proposal and should have enough information to form solid timeline for
its inception in the next couple of months.  Please be patient, as there
is a world of information to be digested before we really know what we
are getting into.  I am happy to say that the meeting at unevent
substantiated both kingdom support and the availability of volunteers.

Parents are excited all over, and some children, too.

Falcone