[MR] Boffer Weapons tournament at Toys for Tots.

Hawke5705 at aol.com Hawke5705 at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 20:14:48 PST 2001

I am sorry to tell all who were planing on entering the Boffer Tournament at
toys for tots this year we have to cancel that part of the Tourney
when we are given the go ahead to have them I will try to put together
one to make up for this to all the young People out there
Please show up and support the other Tournaments that day

Again my Apologies

Lord Jonathen Hawke
Autocrat for Toys for Tots X

Due to changes in the Kingdom Earl Marshal's policies announced this
weekend at Unevent, Boffer Weapons are not permitted at any SCA
functions until the new Youth Marshal program has defined standards and
policy.  Unfortunately, this means that we have to cancel the Boffer
Weapons tournament at Toys for Tots.