[Archers] ACTION: Pennsic 50 Archery Information

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Tue Jul 18 10:37:20 PDT 2023

Greetings,
Pennsic 50 is only less than two weeks away and I wanted to put out the information on the archery ranges this year.
Range setup will be on Monday, July 31st at 9:00 a.m. Please come up and lend a hand in setting up the range. Many hands make light work. I believe it took us all of about an hour and a half to finish the job last year.
I am asking each marshal in Atlantia to pull two shifts during the war. You can sign up for shifts at the marshal tent at the range. You will also have to attend a marshal's meeting and sign the marshal's book after the meeting. The first meeting will be right after range setup so you can kill two birds with one stone. Other meetings will be:
Wednesday, 8/2 from 11:00 a.m-12:00 p.m.Friday, 8/4 from 3-4:00 p.m.Monday, 8/7 from 5-6:00 p.m.Tuesday, 8/8 from 9-10:00 a.m.
All classes will be taught at the marshal's tent on the range. Ullr's revenge (Saturday, 8/5) will count as one of your marshal shifts as well. If you want to assist. We have shifts from:
9:30-11:30 a.m.11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.1:30-3:30 p.m. and includes range take down and resetting the range for populace war points.
If you are interested in one of these shifts, please email me at milesdelocwode at verizon.net. We are looking for six marshals per shift so there are plenty of opportunities to excel.
Thank you,
Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl Marshal for Target ArcheryKingdom of Atlantia