[Archers] Pennsic Champions Team

AOL MAIL milesdelocwode at verizon.net
Sat Jul 15 16:16:27 PDT 2023

Greetings to my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow,
This year's Archery Champions Shoot will be held on Wednesday, August 9th. Try outs for the team will be held on Sunday, August 6th and Monday, August 7th starting at 5:00 p.m. at the archery range. The team will consist of 30 archers and 10 alternate. There is no limit on the number of archers we can have from a kingdom. Last year we had 13 archers make the team and we could have had more. But unfortunately, we only had 13 archers so up for the try outs. This year I would strongly encourage all archers to come up and try out for the team. It is a great opportunity to learn, play and show the Known World the worth of Atlantia's Archers. "Where Atlantia goes so shall the War!"
We will be shooting with the Midrealm this year. I will be assisting them in selecting our team. If you have any questions, please contact me at milesdelocwode at verizon.net. You can also find me at Pennsic in House Crossbow on N22. Or at the archery range where I spend most of my time.
Miles de LocwodeDeputy Earl Marshal for Target ArcheryKingdom of Atlantia