[Archers] Last reminder--please help marshal target archery at WoW

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:39:26 PDT 2022

Hello All,

Here's a final reminder--if you're attending War of the Wings, please sign
up to help with the target archery range! We still need more marshals and
MiTs to help in order to keep things up and running during our scheduled
10-4 hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and during the night shoot on
Friday. The site opens tomorrow, with the archery range opening Wednesday
afternoon.

If you prefer to sign up for a shift on site, I'll also have a sheet at the
range where you can see what times we still could use help--though
currently it is almost every time!

Signup link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C4DA5AB2CA13-archery

in service,

Forester Eirik Gralokkr