[Archers] Looking for Marshals for Dun Carraig Baronial Birthday

deallac deallac at juno.com
Mon Oct 10 08:12:17 PDT 2022

Hey folks, I just stepped up as overall MIC for Dun Carraig's Baronial Birthday in December. I know it's a  late request,  but we need activities marshals for Heavy, Rapier, Archery , and Thrown Weapons.  They would prefer to have MICs from outside of the Barony,  so that the locals can compete for the Champions. Volunteers greatly appreciated YIS Dame Dealla Cohen Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone