[Archers] stolen archery equipment

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 08:25:35 PDT 2022

Hi archery friends,

Between Monday evening and yesterday, someone broke into the storage sheds
on the UNC Charlotte campus and stole a bunch of sport clubs' equipment,
including some belonging to the student archery club. It's not stuff that
would be used at SCA, but I thought I'd share it here in case anyone runs
across it. If you do, please contact the campus police at the University of
North Carolina at Charlotte.

>Here is a list of everything that we are missing from our cart:
4 genesis compound bows - 1 left-handed and 3 right-handed
4 dozen arrows (carbon)
6 quivers
clear tackle box - 2 dozen of each size of tips and nocks and 2 genesis
rests
red cloth bag - 2 refletchers, 3 recurve stringer tools, and 1 portable box
press
toolbox - 3 Allen wrenches, 3 tubes of super glue, scissors, screwdriver, and
balloons
brown box - 3 66 recurve strings and 3 68 recurve strings

Thanks,

Eirik