[Archers] Confirmed St Sebastian's Targets

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 06:09:41 PDT 2019

I want to thank everyone who has responded to my request to confirm they
are providing targets. PLEASE let me know if you are still able to make a
target for this event. It is perfectly OK if you cannot. I need to get a
final tally soon. Pennisc is right around the corner.

Here is where we stand today. We have 8 targets.

10th St. Sebastian Pennsic Shoot “CoG hunting in the afterlife....”

Master Seamus McRay Marshal and          *  Confirmed*
Lewin Patrone Marshal and Target          *  Confirmed*
Martelle Von Charlottenburg Marshal and Target          *  Confirmed*
Aiden and Dagny Austkona of Bright Hills Marshal and Target
Godai Katsunaga Marshal and Target          *  Confirmed*
Margaret Lad Marshal and Target
Baron Saphir Marshal maybe a target
Ronan mac Imair Marshal and Target
Allen Miller Marshal Maybe Target
Adrian Alma Marshal Maybe Target
David from Grimms Field Marshal and        *2 Targets Confirmed*
Earl Mica Marshal and Target          *  Confirmed*
Brian Clark Marshal and Target          *  Confirmed*

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican
Former Atlantia Archery DEM