[Archers] St Sebastian's Shoot

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 14:12:07 PDT 2019

Greetings Marshal Leaders. My name is Master Seamus McRay of Atlantia and I
am the MIC for the St Sebastian's Novelty shoot. This shoot takes
place on *Saturday,
August 3rd from 9:00am - 4 pm.* We will *start the shoot at 9:30am and
shoot until 3:00pm with awards given out at 3:30 with break down following
immediately after.* Everyone is invited to participate and have fun. With
that said if you have any Marshals that can lend hand inspecting bows or
marshaling a station, we could use some extra hands. We are short a few
marshals and could really use some help.

Thank you very much for you help and consideration. If you need more
information please respond to me at this email address.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican
Former Atlantia Archery DEM