[Archers] St Sebastian's Target Makers

Jamie Frailey jjfrailey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:41:32 PDT 2019

Greetings Target makers. If you have not finished your targets for the St
Sebastian's shoot we are getting close to Pennsic. *Please confirm that you
are still able to create a target *and will be providing me with target
instructions and scoring. If you you are planning on printing your own
score sheet out let me know. Keep in mind for scoring I believe arrows
should be 1 - 2 points each. This will help keep the shoot fair for all
archers. With this scoring system it will keep hot shot archers from
blowing everyone away. (thoughts). My scoring will be first arrow 2 points
and every arrow after 1 point.

Lewin Patrone    Marshal and Target
Martelle Von Charlottenburg    Marshal and Target
Aiden of Bright Hills   Marshal and Target
Godai Katsunaga   Marshal and Target
Margaret Lad   Marshal and Target
Baron Saphir   Marshal maybe a target
Ronan mac Imair   Marshal and Target
Allen Miller Marshal   Maybe Target
Adrian Alma Marshal   Maybe Target
David from Grimms Field   Marshal and 2 Targets
Earl Mica    Marshal and Target *CONFIRMED*
Cameron deGrey   Target and Ceremony
Seamus McRay   Marshal and Target *CONFIRMED*

*Thank you all for making this a great shoot and honoring COG!*
--
Regards,

Jamie Frailey
443-465-3238