[Archers] Marshal Nomenclature

GEORGE jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Apr 22 16:14:44 PDT 2019

Lord Mungo you are always thinking, I like that about you. Yes, please remember this for our next DEM and lets bring it up to them again. In the meantime if your local group has a web presence or Facebook presence there is no reason you cant be listed as the “TAM” for your local group with your contact info.

In service

Janyn

Sent from XFINITY Connect App