[Archers] Archery at Stierbach's 20th Baronial Birthday!

Alexandria Taylor kittyko93 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 12 08:03:00 PDT 2018

Greetings Stierbach!

While you're cleaning off that Pennsic dust, don't forget that Stierbach Baronial Birthday (Saturday, Sep 8th) is right around the corner. I hope you will join me on the archery range and help Stierbach turn a whopping 20 years old!!

The range will have an assortment of party and festival themed targets that will be both fun and challenging for all skill levels and ages. Prizes will be available for each royal round rank!

If you are an archery MIT or Marshal who would like to help out, please let me know by posting here or PMing me.

Stay tuned for updates on scheduling, targets, prizes, and more!

YIS,
Lady Alexandre d'Amiens

http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=ec9adc1b

Event Flyer - Kingdom of Atlantia, SCA Inc<http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=ec9adc1b>
This is the website of the Kingdom of Atlantia. Part of the Society for Creative Anachronism.
atlantia.sca.org

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>