[Archers] Saint =?utf-8?Q?Sebastian=E2=80=99s_?=Shoot At Pennsic

GEORGE jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 18:28:33 PDT 2018

Good evening to my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I wanted to take a few minutes and write you because today we concluded the 9th annual SSB shoot at pennsic. Once again Atlantia showed the known world what it is like to conduct a class novelty shoot and prove we know how to host a day of fun!

I also wanted to formally announce that this will be my last SSB shoot as MIC leading the shoot. This is not because I have lost interest or am giving up, but rather my wife and I are pursuing other paths in the SCA and it will require more of our time and attention. I will always be willing to help and contribute to this shoot and effort. I could have never gotten this shoot off the ground without the help of you all and Countess Rowan’s help in the early days. This is Atlantia’s shoot and for now is in good hands. Master Seamus has graciously offered to step up as MIC for next year’s 10th annual shoot.

I am so very proud to be among such a great group of friends and supportive archers. Our community really comes together to make this happen every year without fail. Mistress Lorelei did an outstanding job scheduling the marshals to assure we were covered all day. All of our marshals worked so hard in the heat at their stations to make sure the lines were safe. Our target creators took time, effort and sweat out of their vacations to assure all had fun. I just want to say again thank you all! It has been my honor and pleasure to work with you all! Over the years I have heard the words and received praise for the shoot but I could never take credit alone for this, it was, is and always will be a group effort.

Vivat Atlantia archers!

So very proud to be one of you!

Master Janyn Fletcher of Lancastreschire

Sent from XFINITY Connect App