[Archers] Royal Rounds

JAMES FRAILEY seamusmcray at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:55:57 PST 2017

I want to thank everyone that has commented on Royal Rounds. I am of the
opinion that All marshals have the power to host RR. It is important that
Target Archery Marshals (TAMs) for Groups need to work into their programs
RR. But it is at their discretion. I feel the same way about ALL the
seasonal competitions.  I can only suggest this of course. As far as events
holding RR again it is at the Marshal's discretion. There are many events
that cannot accommodate running royal rounds because of safety space and
distance. I would continue request them at your local practices and events.

I would also encourage all archers especially some of the more advanced
offer a hand. Give up some of your practicing and lend a hand to one
another. Finally remember to bring new comers to your events and practices.

In service,

Baron Seamus McRay
Master of the Pelican
Atlantia Archery DEM