[Archers] St. Sebastian's Pennsic Archery shoot

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jul 15 04:54:07 PDT 2016

Good morning everyone, at this point we are good to go for the shoot. When I return home from my business trip,I will get the final items printed and we are ready. For those of you that did not provide me target information, please make sure you have your target station card printed and assure it has the target station description and scoring information clearly shown. Please dont forget these cards as they are important for the archers to understand what you had in mind for your station.

Also this year Lady Damiana is my scheduling marshal and is taking care of assigning marshal times for our volunteers. Please work with her at the shoot for your time to work and shoot. If you are going to shoot first, please make sure you return for your work shift. Last year we had quite a few marshals that shot first and then never came back for their shifts and it caused people to have to stay on the range all day long.

I cant thank all of you enough for the support and commitment you give each year to the shoot. Without you we could not pull this off!