[Archers] Supporting your fellow archers.

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 06:28:24 PDT 2016

I would also like to simply add to what Mistress Lorelei said. Please think of the things they do outside of Archery as well. As I look across our Archery community, I see many people doing great things for the Kingdom outside of Archery as well. No one knows most of these archers better than those in our community. There is power in numbers and sometimes it takes numbers to get an award through. Please don't leave deserving people hanging. I would bet that half of you probably have not formally submitted a recommendation yet? It is everyone's duty to support each other! :)

Janyn