[Archers] Royal Archery Tournement

Jamie Frailey jjfrailey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:43:17 PDT 2016

*We need the archers of the kingdom, we need the children, we need the
bards, SCA garage-sale donations, Merchants and shoppers to help stop the
invasion threatening our beloved kingdom. Now, YOU all need the schedule:*

8:00a.m. Site opens for merchant, cook, garage-sale vendors, children's
dragon hunt, and bard set up.

9:00 a.m. Site AND troll opens to the public.

10:00 a.m. Opening of SCA Garage Sale

10:00 a.m. Archer equipment inspection begins.

10:30 a.m. The shoot begins.

11:00a.m. Children's Dragon Hunt begins.

NOON – Cooks Guild fund-raiser lunch begins.

3:00 p.m. All score card turned in. Once the scores are tabulated there
will be the final round of the archery tourney, with prizes awarded shortly
after.

7:00p.m. Range closes to all archers, site closes.

*And for those who missed previous announcements, here's a replay:*

(*Inspirational Flavor Text)*
*Atlantia faces imminent invasion. The kingdom's defenses rely on the
strength, skill, and stout hearts of the men and women of the bow. The
accuracy and speed of the kingdom's premier archers are the weapons that
will slay the terrible tyrants and cruel conspirators driving the attack.*

Translation: We're hosting the annual tournament to select the next
Atlantian Royal Archer, and the theme for the shoot is invasion of the
kingdom. *IN ADDITION, *we're offering opportunities to compete for a prize
arrow, Bling and a year's bragging rights as the kingdom's best in any
royal round category except Novice.

--
Regards,

Jamie Frailey