[Archers] Supporting your fellow archers.

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:18:01 PDT 2016

I'd like to ask you all to take a moment to support your fellow archers and
recommend them for an award, either Baronial or Kingdom.

You can use the electronic award system here:
http://www.atlantia.sca.org/awards/award-recomendation

or you can write to trm at atlantia.sca.org, but I recommend using the
electronic system, as it's easier to keep track of things.

You don't have to put your archer friends in for archery related awards,
although I hope you do, but archers do LOTS more than just fling arrows.
Same goes for our other live weapons disciplines of thrown weapons and
siege.

We do a butt load of cool things and I feel we are sometimes overlooked.
Make some noise, be seen, get recognized.  I challenge you each to make at
least one recommendation in the next few days.

Don't make me come back there.

Cheers!