[Archers] Archery update for War of the Wings

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:14:00 PDT 2015

http://warofthewings.com/archery_shoots.html

Take a look at the archery schedule for War of the Wings.  There will be
LOTS to do!

We're running two ranged again this year.  As posted previously, Lord Mungo
will run the Kids Range.  His lovely Lady Sarah will be my deputy this year
as well as Lord Eirik .

There's tons going on, with over 300 visits expected to the range during
the course of the event.  We'll need all the help possible, with everything
from set up to take down.  We have classes, War Points, a Baronial Champion
competition, Prize Shoots and Royal Rounds, a Night Shoot and more.

I'll have a shift sign-up board at the range, please volunteer an hour or
two so everyone gets to play a bit....and I can get a break for an hour so
my husband doesn't divorce me.

If anyone has an extra pop-up we can use it, and if you've got a cool
target you want to share, we could use that too!

Thanks, and see you all in a few weeks!

Oh...almost forgot.  The Baronial Archery Champions challenge...I'll have a
designated target for the Champions Challenge only.  Come down any time
between 10AM and 2PM on Saturday and shoot that target.  Your score will be
recorded and turned in.  Good luck!

Cheers!
Mistress Lorelei Greenleafe

PS, Thank you to those of you who have already said you'd assist on the
range.  You Rock!