[Archers] EQTA

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:10:09 PDT 2015

I'm only now getting caught up on all of the TA and EQ email reading.  As
Knights Marshal for Sacred Stone, I suggested (strongly) that our
Equestrian Marshals take the Target Archery marshals Class if they plan to
do any horse archery. That has been accomplished.  Baroness Beatrice, our
Baronial Equestrian Marshal will also become an archery marshal.  I happen
to think this is the best path.

There are other issues within the Equestrian community that they need to
work through, but they are just starting out like we were years ago,
they'll figure it all out eventually.

Lorelei