[Archers] Warrant Class this Saturday

Garth Groff sarahsan at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 23 01:41:25 PDT 2015

Noble Friends of the Bow,

This Saturday I will be teaching the warrant class at Mallard Lodge in
Charlottesville. If anyone else is in need of a renewal, I would be
pleased to have you join us. The class starts at 10 a.m., and will be
followed with a lunch excursion for anyone interested. We are close to
an excellent and modestly-priced Chinese restaurant.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I will forward driving
directions.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Atlantian Archery Teaching Marshal