[Archers] CA MiT

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:06:41 PDT 2015

Greetings all, I wanted to reach out because I will be at War Practice this
weekend. Though I plan on participating, I want to try to get in an CA MiT
in as well.

I got some time in last year at Pennsic, as well as HRM. Being away may
have reset that clock however. I need to get more time in and get this
thing going. Im hoping between Pennsic and War Practice to get most, if not
all of this done!

I haven't done ANY paperwork up to this point though.

Ill try to find the form, but I need a sponsor!

YIS respectfully,
Lord Cameron de Grey
Or, on a bend purpure between a wheel of cheese and a squirrel sable, three
pheons palewise Or