[Archers] Barony of Nottinghill Coill Collegium - Classes still needed!

Craig morgul at sc.rr.com
Sat May 24 06:54:35 PDT 2014

Nottinghill Coill Baronial Collegium 2014

Classes and instructors still needed!

The Barony of Nottinghill Coill is having a Baronial Collegium in
Columbia, SC on July 12, 2014.

The current class list is looking exciting, but we still have room for
more classes!  Sessions are disappearing quickly, though!  If you have a
subject that you are passionate about, or think that people will be
interested in, please, come teach it!

Please send the name of your class, a description, number of sessions
the class will take (each session is 50 minutes long), maximum number of
students you can teach, and any additional costs to the Collegium
Registrar, Lord Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich at morgul [at] sc.rr.com.

Please have this information in by the end of May, so that the schedule
can be finalized and people can sign up for classes.

Armored fighting, rapier fighting, scribal, heraldry – you name it, we’d
love to see a class taught on it!

If you have an idea for a class, but aren’t sure if it’s being taught –
email me and ask!  Assume nothing!

The class listing, with place for signup, will be online in early June.

-Lord Cian mac Ceallachain Ui Dubhlaich.
Collegium Registrar 2014