[Archers] St. Seb Day Board

Esa inghean Donnchaidh esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 09:51:07 PDT 2014

Greetings!

Just a friendly reminder that I am organizing a Day Board for the St. Sebastian's Shoot at Pennsic!

I am accepting donations of food, drink, and signage, available extra coolers, and ICE.  Please message me offline (esaingheandonnchaidh at yahoo.com) to pledge a donation.

I will be making a grocery run before the shoot, and if you see me at Pennsic and want to toss me a few bucks, that's cool, too, but certainly not necessary.  If you'd like to come along as an extra pair of hands on said grocery run (day before shoot), that's much appreciated!

Marshals: If you have requests for food/drink items, please make them known so that I can make sure our selfless volunteers have what they need to be comfortable working outside all day.  I will do my best to accommodate.  Thank you for your understanding if there is something I am not able to get.

Thank you in advance for helping extend courtesy and hospitality to the fair archers of the SCA, and representing the Atlantian archery community!

Yours Humbly in Service,
Lady Esa inghean Donnchaidh

Chancellor of the Exchequer, Canton of Abhainn Iarthair
Autocrat, Holiday Faire X (Nov. 22, 2014)
Youth Archery Point of Contact, Canton of Abhainn Iarthair and Western Stierbach