[Archers] archery sponsors

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:40:40 PDT 2014

If any of you have not seen the announcement on the Atlantian Announcement
list or the War of the Wings Facebook page, I've pasted it below.

They are now including archery in the charity fundraising effort. It's time
to start approaching folks to sponsor you.  Even if it's just a couple of
bucks from multiple people it adds up quickly.  There are a lot more
archers than there are armored combatants and rapier fighters.  Let's show
them how it's done, shall we?

Lorelei

This year at War of the Wings the two charities that have been chosen to
see their coffers brimmed by your generosity are the National Adrenal
Disease Foundation (http://www.nadf.us/) and St. Jude's Hospital (
http://www.stjude.org ). We will be offering an opportunity for your
support in a unique and we hope delightful way this war:

Support Your Local Fighter or Artisan  (and archer) - added by Lorelei

There will be a person with forms at the Armored and Rapier MoL (and
archery) tables as well as at the A&S tent to receive donations and record
the person you are supporting and the barony from which they hail. When the
time comes to tally war points the two fighters and one artisan that accrue
the most support will be given a war point to cast for whichever side, as a
member of their barony, they support.

This offers more opportunity for more Atlantians to participate in the
charitable activity as every dollar will count and every quarter will have
meaning. This also gives the populace a bit of sway in the war points - the
more you donate in the name of a fighter on your "side" the better the
chance your "side" will earn the war point!

I will be making the rounds, taking shifts at the tables to spell the
harried MoLs and the gracious A&S guardian. If I am not in attendance
please remember that the fine folks that are recording your generous
support are doing so as a their part in supporting our charitable efforts
and as a secondary responsibility and be patient with them.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the War and lets all give as good as
we get on this one!

Sajah of the Many Names