[Archers] Never played D&D.... :-/

Jim/Matthias jsfrodo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 21:34:01 PST 2014

Esa, although there are a number of original critters in the games, many of
the D&D monsters come from various historical mythologies (dragons,
minotaurs, manticores, etc, etc), so coming up with basic ideas for targets
should be fairly easy regardless of your lack of gaming experience.  I
don't really have a lot of time/resources available right now to actually
make targets, but I do have plenty of game experience and I'd be happy to
consult with you on the critters.

Matthias