[Archers] Question for my local archer friends...

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Tue Sep 3 19:35:52 PDT 2013

So all may know....

Karl's competitive side kicked in.  While he is sitting pretty in first
place for the Crossbow Division recently some western Handbow (two and
almost a third actually) went and bested his score, so now he is tied for
THIRD (<dramatic tone> oh the horrors! ).  However they actually went and
shot all five components of which Karl (and I ) have yet to shoot the
Distance portion.

Current SSAC Rules:
http://www.scores-sca.org/public/scores_rules.php?R=2&Shoot=127

Bump Bump - that was the bus I just threw Karl under ;)
Jonathas

PS - the only place I can think of coming up soon would be at Battle on the
Bay at Croom shooting out across the huge field near the end of the day....