[Archers] Question for my local archer friends...

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 13:15:08 PDT 2013

Hey all,
    For those of you up here in the Maryland/Northern Virginia area, myself and Master Jonathas are looking for a location we can safely shoot the distance portion of the Society Seasonal Challenge.  It is a pure distance shoot maxing out your bow, and with ours we can easily see our reaching potentially upwards of 250 yds, maybe even as much as 300 or so, and we don't have anything even close to that in terms of safety.  I know I have spoken to several of you about having nice long practice areas, but can't remember if any of you had quite that distance.  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

KvK