[Archers] Atlatl Rules Final voting

enequy enequy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 2 07:47:14 PDT 2013

Thanks Reyne for your input

But one thing I forgot to mention - if you are using the 80 or the 120 size
targets the double layer of the foam from Home Depot held the dart in place
better then the other stuff. At any range the dart only went in the length
of the metal tip plus less then an inch of the wood. Guess it is the weight
of the dart that did not squish the foam downward, on the Home Depot foam,
after it hit. With the real light weight darts that Reyne uses that was not
noticed as much, but the average weight darts you did see a difference.

I prefer the 80 but have no problem with shooting at the 120. And I REALLY
like the idea of the ten ring target face and 1-10 scoring. Great Idea.

Enequy