[Archers] Submitting scores for IKAC or Royal Rounds

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 06:13:10 PDT 2013

Ooops. I thought the 2 marshal rule was only for scores approaching 100+.  My mistake.
That means all the scores I submitted under "Longbow" need to be yanked, as I was the only one there.
No worries, I can re-shoot my Longbow on Sundays with other marshals.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.