[Archers] Submitting scores for IKAC or Royal Rounds

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue Oct 1 17:21:26 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone, just a quick reminder for our marshal's that practice
events must have 2 marshal's present for scoring. This is our current rule
and exceptions can be granted from me or my Emergency DEM provided we agree
with the request. I have been noticing marshal's submitting scores for
themselves and it is hard to see if any other marshals were present at those
practices. We have always and will continue to work on our honor, but please
try to follow the rules. If I find out that a marshal shot and recorded
their scores alone, I will reject those scores in the system as this breaks
our current rules.

Also in standing with the new social media policy, if you advertise on
yahoo, Face Book, etc and use the "SCA" or your local group name in the
title or post itself, it makes that an official SCA practice. If you make a
post that simply says, "Practice at joe blows house Tuesday night" this
would not be considered an official SCA practice by the rules change.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask