[Archers] Active marshals listing

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 11:19:13 PDT 2013

At the risk of getting "ribbed" by COG, I will send this once again even
though I promised myself I wouldn't post this week to give the forums a
break. I want to say this again, that we are not formally using the "blue"
pages from the Earl Marshal's pages. We use the listing on the Atlantia
Target Archery pages that I and Master Jonathas maintains

here: http://scores-sca.org/common/logon.php?R=2

I do suggest that when making an update you do send your information to the
Blue pages admin through the Earl Marshal's page as those are the "official"
pages for the Kingdom still even though they are so hideously outdated and
have been for almost 2 years now.

Please remember that ALL Archery marshals are required to keep their own
information current and updated. If you are listed as suspended, the system
will automatically remove you from the current active list, this is not an
action that I do manually.