[Archers] MIT & Marshals class at WOW

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 06:24:46 PDT 2013

Olin, I assure you no one "hacked" your name off the list. If your
membership or class dates lapsed, the system automatically removes the
marshal from the active list. As I have posted numerous time now this year,
it is the marshal's responsibility to keep their own information updated.
>From the listing I posted last week, there are plenty of marshal's who have
not logged into the system to update their info. Last thing we want is
marshal's falling off the list for something simple like this.