[Archers] WoW incident update

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Oct 14 12:18:48 PDT 2013

I have received an email from Sir Afshin regarding his squire’s action causing this incident.  Sir Afshin has tasked his squire to READ the Atlantian Archery rules to better understand our concerns.

I say we all need to give a rousing HUZAH to both Sir Afshin and his Squire Aaron should we ever meet them in person.  This is the type of behavior our society is supposed to be modeling!

cog