[Archers] Pennsic 42 Champions Team

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 15:33:46 PDT 2013

By transparent, I'm referring to an incident I witnessed my first Pennsic - 4 archers in a shootoff, we (spectators already cut) are told that the winner will earn the last available slot, 1 archer gets disgusted with his performance and quits the line before completion, yet he is the one that is chosen for the last slot. So, I guess that by "transparent" I mean that everything will be "above board".

I *do* like your change to legacy slots. Thank you for that. And please understand that I also respect and trust your judgement (or any Atlantian MIC) but am aware that some things are out of your control (ie. decided by the East).

But I'm satisfied with your changes and I have faith that you and Ghijskin will run a fair & honest competition. So please add me, it would be an honor to tryout for the team this year. We'll be arriving that Sat morn, so I'll have to hustle to make the first practice.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.