[Archers] Pennsic 42 Champions Team

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 13:28:31 PDT 2013

Sorry to do this, but I have to ask (and will not engage in debate or trashing our allies) but:

1) will the tryouts be transparent?

2) are they getting rid of legacy slots?

If both answers are yes, then I'll participate. Else, I will humbly assist where needed as a Marshal or somesuch.

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.