[Archers] MiC Qualifications - was: Re: Ymir & Archery

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Sat Jan 26 17:40:55 PST 2013

Siegfried,

You beat me to it :)
My understanding of the proposed new 'warrant' would
be to cover all of the aspect of completely running an event.
What you say they you have been practicing at HRM is just the
type of thing that was discussed.  The MiC is the organization
and paperwork jockey for the event.  There is no reason to
be fully versed in the activities, just have someone who is
running that section :)

The discussion also covered the concerns about possibly
limiting the number of MiCs, and Jos and others understood,
but felt that it wouldn't come to pass --- to be seen :)

Jos is the one (or one of the main movers) organizing the
new class.  There was a bit of difference of opinion as to
whether marshal 201 already or would soon cover this,
or whether a 301 class would be needed.

Questions should probably directed to Jos, as the DEM for
training :)

(it helps to be a multi-marshal, but it painfully fills up
most of the slots at unevent :))

Dealla