[Archers] Ymir archery discussion

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 19:20:15 PST 2013

Honestly at this point the autocrat and seneschal would be the one that
needs to hear about this as Sir Otto suggested. I will be talking to the
King at our Bright Hills event in two weeks. I find it interesting that the
autocrat would be willing to give up 40+ paying slots because of an arrogant
and selfish decision that was not based on reasonable  safety concerns.
aine0021 at gmail.com ; D_J_Newman at yahoo.com

All I ask is to please be polite, let's not stoop to their level in our
remarks.

Janyn