[Archers] Ymir archery discussion

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:59:25 PST 2013

This is terrible. So, toward whom in particular would it be appropriate to
direct our voices, and how do we contact them?

I have attended this event several times in the past and enjoyed shooting
there, and I stepped in at the last minute to run archery at Ymir myself
something like 3 years back when someone else had a schedule conflict; at
the time I had thought it went pretty well. I never received any complaints
from the MiC or anyone else about safety or about how I had set up and run
the range.

Eirik