[Archers] Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Shawn Mulligan sanadaterasu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 12:00:27 PDT 2013

Agreed. Many forget the term "sportsmanship" in a competitive environment. Its even easier to do when its against another person directly, forget sportsmanship that is. This Pennsic saw a lot of one sided battles and it was not something all enjoyed. I just try to enjoy the moment and try to make it so my opponents do the same.

I intended to try the Archery Champions team for Pennsic this year but I was already in The Rose Tournament and the Baronial Rapier Champions "Tournament". So it was impossible to accomplish. Hopefully next year things will be a little more even.

Terasu