[Archers] Thank You for your help, St. Sebastian's Shoot

Gordon Kinnie am_piobaire at comcast.net
Sat Aug 3 06:45:10 PDT 2013

Archers of Atlantia ,

Thank you for all the help in the St. Sebastian Shoot.
It takes many hands to do a successful shoot.
*Marshals
*Makers of Targets
*Makers of Favors
*Score keepers
And all the others that helped in many ways.

Atlantia again put on a successful shoot at Pennsic.

St. Sebastian's had 11 stations of challenging targets and almost 200
archers attend.

I spoke to many of the archers and they all enjoyed the shoot.

Our Queen travelled the many miles to the archery range to observe the
event.  She was impressed with the efforts of Atlantia's archery community.

Thank you again for all your help in this years shoot.

Lord Godai