[Archers] Pennsic and Atlantian Archery

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Fri Aug 9 09:47:15 PDT 2013

I also do not care for the 'WIN AT ALL COSTS BEAT THE OTHER SIDE DOWN'
mentality.

But I also don't care if it's a slaughter, or winning by one.   I don't
really care about winning.  I care about going out, shooting, having
fun, and laughing with my fellow archers.

Keeping score is just so we can rib each other and continue the fun.

Siegfried

--
Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia