[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 119, Issue 8

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Wed Aug 7 14:45:23 PDT 2013

Jonathan, I welcome your comments and input and will them to the discussion and voting. I like your idea and nothing will be set in stone in the beginning. We could try a trial period to see how things are going. We don’t want to do that for too long because it would not be fair for scores being posted to change the rules down the road.

Thanks… Janyn