[Archers] ATLatl discussion and rules completion

deedee Mail deallac at juno.com
Mon Aug 5 17:26:04 PDT 2013

It's been a while since I saw/used a 90m (122cm) target.  How many bales
or what other type of backings have people used for these?  Just guessing
that for bales, we would need a 2 wide base, and at least 4 high?  This leads to
the question, do we need to specify a range of height for the target center, or will
the target base be at ground level?

Dealla

Sent from my iPad