[Archers] ATLatl discussion and rules completion

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Mon Aug 5 16:53:53 PDT 2013

Okay thank you all for the input, so far this is what we are agreeing upon:

1.       Use of the bigger FITA target for RR.

2.       6 darts per end.

3.       Range will be same distances as Archery RR 20,30 and 40 yards, no
timed ends due to safety concerns

4.       Scoring will be same as archery 5,4,3,2,1

We'll continue the discussion until the 23rd if need be, if anyone else has
comments please let us know.

I thank you all for taking the time to write with  your comments.